Nalapad Ahmed Haris is the Indian businessman and politician of the Indian National Congress and also a member of the legislative assembly of Karnataka. He was also working as the chairman of the Bangalore Metropolitan transport corporations. Mohammad Haris Nalapad is the son of N.A. Haris.
About Mohammad Haris Nalapad:
He is the one of the businessmen and youth congress leaders. More than the politics and social work the Mohammad Haris Nalapad is known for his arrogant, rough and irrational behaviors.
He is considered a good business man. He was helped his father in the diversifying of the business interest of the Nalapad group into InfoTech and energy. When it comes to his personal life he is always behaving like a rowdy. He was arrested in 2018 because of attacking the hotel owner in Bangalore.
Haris has made a conglomerate in their business and the Mohammad Nalapad is helped in making the inroads into the many new businesses. He is particularly developed in the Nalapad InfoTech and Nalapad pipes into a profit-making business. In addition, he is also taking care of the Hotel Bangalore International.
He is 26 years old and was born in Bangalore. His religion is Islam and his educational qualification is graduate.
An interesting fact about the Mohammad Haris Nalapad:
- He is recently caught the ramming a Bentley car into an auto-rickshaw and bike. He tried to manage all the blames on the man. However, the CCTV footages show clearly that the Nalapad was behind the wheels.
- He was suspended from the Congress for six years in 2018 because of the involving the thrashing of the guy in the hotel.
The youth Icon:
Nalapad is a true visionary, versatility, passion and vitality are infectious.
- The highest record in the history in rain was in 2017 at Bangalore. In Shanti Nagar there are five slums and peoples are living in difficult conditions due to the heavy rain. In the slums, there was continuously raining for five days. The peoples are needed to clear the water from their homes. In this situation, we are not only helping to drain out the water and offering food, and also we are staying with the peoples.
- On world disabled day Nalapad had over fifty disabled kids and seven teams from the NA Haris Foundation soccer night. They also give them jerseys. Nalapad doesn’t like to call them as disabled persons. Instead of this, he likes to call a differently-abled person and they also need recognition in the society.
- He also hosted the International women’s day in 2017. In that function, we are honoring women from different genres and gave them awards. It is one of the encouragements for the entrepreneur women, businesswomen, especially talented women, and housewives. The highlight of this function is lady metro drivers are also honored.
- Apart from promoting football and honoring young talents at the Karnataka state Nalapad also working for the santosh trophy which is one of the prestigious tournaments.