Top 5 Best Power Bank in India
Power bank is one of the most versatile and portable devices for charging your mobile phones on the go. Whether your travelling or forgot to charge your phone while moving out from home, if you have a power bank then you are sorted. Finding the best power bank isn’t a simple job. There are such huge numbers of choices accessible in the market that can influence you to go insane. Additionally, a wrong choice on your part and you are ought to waste your hard-earned money.
Along these lines, to make it simple for you we have a rundown of best power bank in India that suit a wide range of requirements and spending plans.
1. Syska Power Boost100 10000mAH
- Contains 2 USB port
- Supports charging on cell phone and tablet
- 6-month guarantee and a 10-day replacement
- Relatively heavier as its battery is only 10000mAH
This power bank by Syska has a limit of 10000mAh. It takes 9 hrs to charge from 0 – 100%. In addition, it doesn’t warm like different gadgets. You are given 2 USB ports for charging various gadgets and a 4 LED blue lights to check the rest of the battery left.
2. Intex IT-PB11K 11000mAH Power Bank
- 3 USB slot
- Compact size
- 1-year guarantee
- Works will all your electronic gadgets (Tablet, music player, cell phone)
- Color option available (black or white)
- Cost-effective Small size but heavy to carry
The Intex IT-PB11K is one of the smallest power banks from the rundown. As its little in size, it packs just 11000 mAH of battery which is adequate to charge a standard cell phone for four times. It has 3 USB slots and has a flash light.
3. Mi 10000mAH Power Bank
- Quick charging help
- Lightweight and easily fits in your pocket
- Very perfect with cell phones, tablets, and iPad
- Poor after sale customer support
- Single USB port
Mi 10000mAH power bank offers rapid charging on your cell phones. One of the slimmest power banks with a thickness of 14.1mm. It gets completely charged in only 4.2 hrs.
4. Ambrane P-2000 20800mAH
- Ideal for travel
- Accompanies three charging ports
- Works consistently with all cell phones and tablets
- Long durable battery
- Slow charging
This power bank is an ideal choice for explorers who regularly travel. The Ambrane P-2000 accompanies a vast 20800mAH battery and can charge an iPhone 7 for 8+ times on a charge. You can likewise charge your earphones, tablet, mouse, console, and DSC. It accompanies three USB ports and is accessible in various color choices.
5. Portronics POR-010 Powerslice
- Dual charging option available
- Lightweight and compact
- Sleek and stylish design
- Good battery backup
- Perfect with relatively every cell phone, tablet, and iPad
- Quick charging doesn’t work
- Heating issue
The Portronics is a high limit 10000mAH power bank and is an extraordinary fit to use in everyday life. The USP of this item is you get double input charging, one with a lightning cable wire and the other with a USB link. This enables you to charge the power bank at great speed. It accompanies 2 USB ports to charge different gadgets.
Each person has different requirement for gadgets, so it goes with power bank. So, depending on your need and usage you can choose the best power bank. We have listed only 5 best power bank in India but there are many other brands out there.