Top 5 Best Yoga Mats in India
There is no denying the numerous advantages that originate from doing yoga all the time. From extending your body and any tight muscles to giving your mind time and space to clear and loosen up, there are inconceivable passionate, and physical advantages of yoga. An awesome aspect concerning yoga is that you needn’t bother about any equipment. Regardless of whether you go to a class or begin doing a few stretches on the floor at your home, all you will require is your body, a positive, responsive outlook, and a yoga mat.
Have a look at these 5 best yoga mats in India
1. Fitkit FKYM04-P Yoga Mat, 6mm
This is a lightweight mat suitable for Pilates or yoga. It provides ample cushioning and is made up of high-quality material.
- Smooth non-slip surface to keep your map flexible towards any perspiration or sweat
- Strong and simple to clean in a machine
- It stays firm and won’t left with behind hand or foot imprints
2. Strauss Yoga Mat
Strauss yoga mat is another great option for durable and smooth yoga mat. It is one of the best-selling yoga mats in India. It is 6mm thick anti-slip yoga mat is ideal for yoga exercise and other floor workouts.
- Good cushioning for performing any type of asanas
- Simple to roll up
- Easily washable in machine
- Non-slip base gives strength amid yoga or exercise
- Comes in great patterns with superior form material
3. Sivan Health and Fitness
This yoga mat from Sivan Health and fitness is a very cost-effective option. Made with quality material and is well-cushioned, that allows you to perform yoga or Pilates easily.
- Comparably larger mat, thus ideal for taller users
- Comes with straps which makes it easy to carry
- Great option for those with bad joints, as it has thick cushion
- Pocket-friendly price
4. Aurorae Synergy
The yoga mat by Aurorae Synergy is a great combination of mat material and microfiber towel. It is intended to give you a superior hold the more you sweat while as yet giving a decent measure of padding. It remains smooth and won’t be left with hand or foot prints.
- Perfect for hot bikram yoga
- Comes with a towel material, so no need to carry a towel
- Easy to clean, can be washed in machine
- Provides incredible grip
- Soaks up the moisture
- Great budget option
5. Adidas Fitness Mat
The essential job of a yoga mat is to improve solace and execution amid floor-based activities; this additional thick mat by Adidas is intended to do only that. Adidas Fitness mat has a finished complete on the two sides meaning it won’t just hold the floor yet in addition give you a safe inclination when you are standing specifically on it with bare feet.
- Sufficiently long for full body extending
- Thick enough for all types of power ground moves
- 0.8cm thick cushioning
- Easy to clean material
In this post we have highlighted top 5 yoga mats in India, that have been the best sellers. These yoga mats are trusted and utilized by a number of people in India and are a decent decision for you. You simply should make sure of how thick you need the mat and what is your specific requirement.